Saturday, June 30, 2012

Introducing YAA Online Shop!!




Hi everyone!! I’m back to blogging again. I took a little break because I started my online business to go along with my blog. Some of you have already ventured over to my online store being hosted by www.wix.com. They offer free web hosting. My website address is www.yarnaddictionattic.wix.com/shop. There you will be able to see where I’ve been focusing my crocheting talent lately. I still make blankets but wanted to branch out into something a little more me!  I also have a Facebook page. It's www.facebook.com/yarnaddictionattic

In addition to my own page there is a Facebook page that I frequently go to called Keisha’s Krochet Corner. This group was started by a great crochet enthusiast named Keisha Grant. It’s a great group of crocheting addicts like me. We share patterns, give each other advice and encourage one another that should we find a difficult pattern to KEEP TRYING!!!! I think of it as a crochet sorority lol. So check back soon. I have many things I will be sharing with you all very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment