Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Checking in...


            Hey fellow yarn lovers! I just wanted to drop a few lines and talk about what I've been up to lately.....

            I’ve been planning new color combinations for my blankets. I’m currently working on a couple of scarf sets for the daughters of a friend of mine. As soon as I’m done I’ll be posting pictures of the sets of course. The girls are anxious to model them for the camera. They are little fashionistas I swear.

            However in the meantime, I recently acquired a new addiction. It’s called www.pinterest.com. I can’t get enough of that place. It’s given me a lot of inspiration to venture out beyond the usual blankets, hats and scarves. You guys might see some sewing projects posted on here too. I’ve also found so many recipes to cook I’m going to end up fat unless I find my way to the gym in between eating and crocheting.

That's all for now. I'll be back soon.

TIFF

No comments:

Post a Comment